Standard Water Service
- Property located on maps in Aqua office
- Application completed by owner
- Service Agreement completed and signed by owner
- Copy of the recorded Warranty Deed or Contract for Deed is needed, along with a copy of the survey plat with field notes of the property. Additional information may be required.
- $4,380.00 fee will be charged for a standard meter set (5/8” by ¾”) if Aqua’s service line is on the same side of the road as the property location, has adequate capacity, appropriate easements and is compliant with all applicable subdivision ordinances, including Aqua, city and county. If a service line is not on property, capacity availability is questionable, review for easements is required, or has been subdivided, a $150 nonrefundable deposit will be collected for further research. A cost estimate will be provided within 45 days.
- $600 capacity reservation fee applies to any tract or parcel that has been subdivided from a larger tract as evidenced by deed or contract. This charge applies to subdivisions occurring after May 7, 1984.
- $70 Customer Service Inspection fee will be collected to cover the cost of a mandatory inspection in accordance with regulations promulgated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). A complete inspection is to be performed within 30 days of completion of the customer’s new service line.
Aqua Tariff, Section 3.02 – Water Installation
After the applicant has met all requirements, conditions, and regulations herein set forth, Aqua will then: (i) install a tap, meter, and cut-off valves within the boundaries of the parcel of land or lot to be served; and (ii) take all necessary actions to initiate service.
Aqua’s Tariff, Section 3.07 – One Dwelling Per Meter Policy
It is the policy of Aqua to require one paid meter and tap for each residence and dwelling for human habitation. (TAC 291.89)
The General Manager will detect possible multiple dwellings on one meter, communicate verbally and in writing to the suspected violating party and/or parties violating this policy, and require pre-payment for the setting of additional water meters for the dwellings requiring same.
Noncompliance shall constitute basis for a disconnect from Aqua’s System, such reconnection fee to be borne by the member.
Customer Service Contact List
The Aqua Water personnel to contact with questions regarding your application are listed below:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 512-303-3943
- Jennifer P., Customer Service Manager, extension 146
- Josephine, extension 124
- Charlotte, extension 126
- Lissete, extension 127
- Elidia, extension 139
- RIGHT-OF-WAY DEPARTMENT: 512-303-3943
- Patricia, Right of Way Manager, extension 153