Water Service Update
As we recover from the cold weather and water shortages, here are a couple of things to remember.
1. If you do not have water but your neighbors do, you have a customer issue and should notify a plumber. You should also turn off the water at the customer valve in your meter box.
2. As we restore water services and the temperatures rise we are beginning to see more and more customer lines with leaks. If you discover a leak on your residential line, please turn off the water at the customer valve in your meter box until the leak is repaired.
3. Aqua is still under a boil water condition until you receive notice it is lifted. Bring water to a rolling boil for at least two minutes to use as drinking water during the boil water notice.
4. As Aqua fills water lines and tanks it will also be flushing water lines to bleed air out of the system. Flushing also breaks of sediment scaling from the interior of the pipes. This will cause the water to be discolored though it is still safe to use.
5. Please continue to conserve water as much as possible. As we refill lines and restore water service, we are beginning to see water usage exceed our ability to provide it. This usage prevents and delays those downstream from having water services restored. Please conserve.
For more information on how to treat water during a boil water notice, please follow CDC guidelines in the "learn more" section below
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during this time.
Important Notice: We have reopened our office lobby with guidelines to help ensure the safety of our customers and employees. All customers that enter the lobby must wear a face covering and use hand sanitizer before entering. To promote social distancing, there is a maximum of four customers at a time, and our restrooms are also closed to the public. If you are making a payment, please use the drive-through or our automated system.
Please note that if any of our employees are exposed to the virus or exhibit symptoms, they will be sent home. Our field crews have the appropriate personal protective equipment for their safety as well as the health and safety of our customers. We will continue to monitor announcements, guidelines and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health organizations, and we will take appropriate actions as this dynamic situation changes.
Please follow us at www.facebook.com/AquaWaterSupply or check our website www.aquawsc.com for future updates. Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
Aqua Water Lab update due to Covid-19
New Lab Hours
10am to 3pm
Tues, Wed and Thurs ONLY
BODS and CBODS must be collected after Noon on Wed
To All our Valued Customers,
The laboratory will remain open, however, for everyone's safety, we are asking that you leave your sample and Chain of Custody with all of the necessary information, including your signature, date and time delivered on the cart outside, along with your payment. Please call the number above and let us know that you have left a sample, wait in your vehicle until we have come out and checked the paperwork. If we need you to correct something on the Chain of Custody, we will highlight the area and wave at you to come and correct. Please call in advance if you need sample bottles or forms